A Hearty Breakfast! A Hearty Breakfast!

An underrated parody for an underrated game.

fun made 2d rpg animation fun made 2d rpg animation

It's a pretty impressive animation demo but I'd appreciate a preloader next time, right now in fact would be good.

In any case, demonstrations like this aren't what you submit to the Portal since it's an incomplete work, next time you should upload it to the Dumping Grounds and paste a link to your blog.

caspers22 responds:

Thanks for your message it's my first upload. Is Dumping grounds something similar to the Newgrounds?

Monkey Vampire Monkey Vampire

Gross, hilarious, unadulterated and deranged, just like always. Good ol' Noiserover, you're like the gritty, underground Brad Neely. One of the things I've always appreciated about your work is that you always release the SWF with the MP4, a feature that's becoming more scarce going forward these days. I'm sorry I missed out on this during October. This felt like a nice throwback to that premium shit from the 2000s. Here's to looking forward to the next episode of Frank & Perry.

Halloween Hunt Halloween Hunt

December is the wrong time of year to submit a Halloween game. You may want to check your calendar to verify.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

By the way, if your results are returning a value of NaN, you need to remove things like commas from the equation. Commas in ActionScript are used for things like declaring a series of variables or creating an array, so when you type in a comma, it doesn't register as a string but rather you're telling the interpreter that a value like, say, "2,509" for your B/P score is actually two separate values; 2 and 509.

Scottmale24 didn't anticipate this and didn't optimize his code to accept commas as a string, only as raw script input, which means commas are taken as code by the interpreter. Had he programmed it to take string data rather than raw numbers, that would allow him to convert the string back into a numeric value while removing string values like letters and punctuation marks so the raw number data could be plugged back into the calculator without error.

When an SWF file returns a value of NaN, you've probably entered a value that the interpreter doesn't understand or you've accidentally entered in actual ActionScript code that undermines the program's design. You can actually cause Flash to redefine variable datatypes by giving it inappropriate values like letters, which will cause Flash to redefine a mathematical variable to a string. This is because Flash is capable of accepting what's called "implicit programming", where if a variable is left undefined in datatype and you plug in a value, the interpreter will attempt to fill in the blanks and assign a datatype for you.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

Holy shit, it's like 2005 again. Right in the nostalgia.

PuffballsUnited responds:

How..? The first game came out in 2008 haha

Groangasm Groangasm

Sounds like a song you'd hear from LISA the Painful RPG.

Linkin Park Mashup Linkin Park Mashup

I only wish this were louder.

etK responds:

Oh god this is old lol ^^

Wacked Out Space Aliens Wacked Out Space Aliens

One of the better uses of Mixcraft I've heard yet. Very well made.

EDM364 responds:

Wow, didn't expect a review on this since it's so old -- before I had an idea about music making. Glad you liked!

colorful path colorful path

I'm impressed with the amount of work and detail you put into this background. I do see a handful of problems though, everywhere I look on the page I see little corners that weren't filled in all the way, you may want to consider changing the Gap Size settings on the paint bucket tool to Don't Close Gaps.

You may also want to reconsider the tool you use for outlines since the Brush tool is a coloring tool & you seem to have trouble erasing outlines that cross into other outlines. You could erase a lot of those overcrossing outlines using the Line Tool with the Snap to Objects setting on; drag the the Line Tool outline over the affected area, break it and color over the stump you want to erase.

If you want the same visual effect you get with the Brush Tool, it can be done with the Pencil or Line Tool but the only drawback is it takes way longer, but you'll have more refined control of how each color-outline appears.

On the off chance that you're using the Eraser Tool, the Selection Tool is better if you want to delete elements that need to be chucked.

Your work reminds me a lot of a guy's content I enjoy, he's been around since 2004; his username 'round these parts is Noiserover. Be prepared, he has a penchant for disgusting humor.

Pin-ups 'n' starters // Bulbasaur // Pin-ups 'n' starters // Bulbasaur //

Shouldn't she be sliding off of the Bulbasaur? I can see both buttcheeks so that means she's not actually sitting on anything, the leg she has tucked behind him must be broken. Did you get your layers mixed up or something?

Her other foot is level at a side shot but her toes are cocked sideways. You even have the ridge of her foot cutting through that lineup of toes like they really don't belong.

The Bulbasaur's face is completely flat and why is he looking to the top right of his vision but not turning his head to face the woman?

Mojabrantes responds:

You're right, I'll do better next time :)

Bunny Suit Ari Bunny Suit Ari

Spines can't twist 75 degrees like that. Her breast is dangling over her right buttock. She could touch the front of her left thigh with her right arm by reaching behind.

AngelXMIkey responds:

I liked the reference I used, so I took some liberties to get a good booby to booty ratio. Sorry it bothered you so much not to get you off.